So, you have learned about what a coworking space is and you want to join in on the fun. However, you are then met with multiple plan options including inhouse, casual and virtual which have you feeling a little frazzled. It’s true, most coworking spaces have different levels of memberships to ensure that anyone is able to join the community no matter what level they are at. At Guinness we have a variety of membership options to ensure you find your perfect match. Let’s break them down together to discover which one best suits you.
The first level of membership is for casual members, perfect for people looking to try out the facilities or will only need access to the centre infrequently. There is no cost involved in being a casual member and you are free to book rooms at an hourly rate via our receptionist when the need arises. This is perfect for people who travel for work or for trainers who lead seminars and courses and need a regular space. There is no commitment to the centre however our facilities are here when you need them.
V1 – Virtual Membership
A V1 membership is the first tier on offer for paying members. This membership is perfect for new businesses and entrepreneurs who are still in the startup phase but looking to develop a presence in the cbd. For just $99.00 per month you receive:
– A professional and established downtown Vancouver business address
– Incoming and outgoing mail and courier handling
– Fax number and facilities
– Wifi access
– Guest reception services
– Access to boardrooms and private offices at member rates
– Complimentary refreshments
– Access to our print centre and admin support services at member rates
V2 – Virtual Membership
So now you are starting to get busy, you are finding yourself booking more and more client meetings and you need a regular space you can rely on. This is where the V2 membership comes in, it has all the benefits of the V1 with an added 8 hours of time which can be used to book either boardrooms or private offices. This is perfect for those who work from home 80% of the time but need a space to meet prospective clients, put on presentations or simply to work in a quiet office with no distractions.
For just $145.00 per month you receive all the basics plus:
– 8 hours per month to use on boardrooms or private offices
V3 & V4 – Virtual Membership
Wow! Business is thriving! You are receiving multiple calls a day, you have a full schedule and your profits are growing. You would even like to hire an assistant to screen your calls and assist with secretarial tasks, but you aren’t quite ready to commit to having someone full time. This is where a V3 or V4 membership comes in! Both of these memberships include full personalized telephone answering services with access to voicemail and email alerts as well as the ability to utilize our admin team to act as your very own personal assistant.
A V3 memberships is $250 per month and comes with all the basics plus:
- Personalized telephone answering from 8:30 – 5:00 pm weekdays
- Business telephone line, voicemail access 24 hours
- Call handling options: to voicemail, call forward, call transfer at preferred rates
- 10 hrs/mo to use on boardrooms or private offices
- Inclusion in the GBC social network that hosts networking events and learning seminars
Then if you need even more time you can upgrade to our premium V4 membership which is $355 per month which includes a massive:
- 4 days (32 hours) of work desk or office space usage per month, plus 8 hours to use in boardroom bookings
This is perfect for professionals who work predominately from home but enjoy the commitment and the routine of 1 full day in the office per week.
You have officially made it! Congratulations in creating a successful, profitable business that is ready for a permanent home. Our private offices come fully furnished in a chic and traditional format meaning they can be accessorized and embellished in your personal style. Once you sign your rental agreement you can begin business immediately as we take over all the finer details ensuring a smooth and efficient transition into your new office. Joining a coworking space means joining a community; our space is filled with friendly professionals from every industry to support you in your business endeavors.
Our offices start from as low as $1300 and include:
- Furnished, private air-conditioned office
- Professional, welcoming receptionist service & admin support team
- Personalized telephone answering with call transfer and messaging options
- 10 hours/mo. of boardroom or meeting room usage with WiFi & basic AV
- Incoming and outgoing mail and courier handling
- Access to high speed internet, administration services, colour copier, printer, scanner, teleconferencing and other services.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, purified water available in 2 fully equipped kitchens
- Private showers, lockers and relaxation room
- Fully secured building; accessible 24 hours/day
- Utilities, property taxes and nightly janitorial service
- inclusion in the GBC social network that hosts networking events and learning seminars
- Corporate concierge service
As we are in the Guinness Tower operated by Oxford properties, members also have access to discounted fitness classes, gym memberships and learning seminars provided by Oxford.
Take your business to the next level and find out why everyone is talking about the magic of coworking, your new professional network awaits!